Rawin Pisarnteeradej has a Bachelor of Law from Kasetsart University. He also holds two Master’s degrees, one in international commercial law from the University of Dundee and another in oil and gas law from the University of Aberdeen. In 2017, he participated in a summer clerk program at a Thai law firm, where he gained experiences in various legal areas including immigration and work permit, litigation, corporate and commercial laws. Based on his knowledges and experiences, he can provide best legal services to the client of the firm.
- LLB, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- LLM, University of Dundee, United Kingdom
- LLM, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Thai Qualified Lawyer, Lawyers Council Under the Royal Patronage
Areas of Practice:
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Legal Execution