Panisa Suwanmatajarn has established herself as an experienced and versatile Attorney in the legal community for more than 12 years. She has extensive experience in various fields of law including corporate and commercial, intellectual property, and information technology fields. Along with her extensive and well-rounded experiences, both here in Thailand and abroad, Panisa expanded upon that with the positions of Senior Associate and Partner at renowned law firms in Bangkok, Thailand performing and handling numerous responsibilities throughout the ASEAN community.
Over the years, Panisa has handled several complex corporate issues ranging from incorporation all the way to winding up. Her background is strengthened through her international body of work in various commercial contracts and issues including foreign direct investment, Board of Investment, trade competition and antitrust, labor and employment, real estate and anti-bribery. Moreover, she has conducted multiple training sessions detailing numerous compliance programs for several multinational companies. The focus of these specialized training was to deliver to the staffs at both the executive and labor levels the understanding of the applicable laws and regulations which are related to their businesses.
With an in-depth knowledge into intellectual property matters, Panisa has been involved with inbound and outbound trademark prosecutions, intellectual property infringement, contracts related to intellectual property such as licensing agreements, franchise agreements, and outsourcing agreements. Her experience in information technology covers a vast area including advising multi-national clientele on the issues in relation to the computer crime act and related regulations, e-transactions and personal information and privacy laws.
As a managing partner of The Legal, Panisa will continue to provide that same degree of excellence using her considerable knowledge and experience to the benefit of our clients and the international community.
- LLB, Thammasat University, Thailand
- LLM (Business Law), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- LLM (Intellectual Property and Informational Technology Law) (With Merit), Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
- Thai Qualified Lawyer, Lawyers Council Under the Royal Patronage
- Notarial Services Attorney, Lawyers Council Under the Royal Patronage
- Registered Patent Agent, Department of Intellectual Property
Areas of Practice:
- Foreign Business Investment
- Merger & Acquisition
- Real Estate/Property Development
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology