Mr. Picharn Sukparangsee is one of leading lawyers in Thailand in respect of corporate & commercial laws, M&A transactions and securities and taxation laws (specializing particularly in (M & A, securities and taxation laws).
He regularly advises, and represents a wide variety of multinational corporate clients from a vast array of businesses, including manufacturing, automobile, logistics, technology, service, real estate, cement, energy companies and listed companies.
He plays an important role as an active member of Legal and Tax Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand and the Legal and Tax Committee of the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.
He contributes to various international publications, including ‘Doing Business Handbook’, published by The World Bank Group.
He is a frequent speaker on Thai laws and regulations at many international, regional and domestic conferences.
- LLB, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- LLM, Taxation Laws, King’s College, University of London, England, UK
- LLM, Laws on Trade and Investment, University of Warwick, Coventry, England, UK
- Barrister-at-Law, Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association
- Thai Qualified Lawyer, Lawyers Council under the Royal Patronage